Friday, December 6, 2013

25 Awesome Etsy Stocking Stuffers for Kiddies

I just loooooove stocking stuffers.  The little things you can stuff into a Christmas stocking lend themselves so well to spontaneity, teeny beauties found at the last moment, irreverent somethings, and simple little pleasures...and often--BONUS!--they tend to cost the least.   Plus I just like the experience of digging down deep into the toe of my stocking to discover any final goodies tucked down there...

And if you must know, I did actually buy several things from this list for the kiddies in my own life (plus one of those gorg wooden tops for a big person).  I mean, how can you not love a soap grenade?  Or those twee felt animal kits that make a perfect first sewing project?  And that silver bird necklace that actually makes a bird whistling noise when blown into?--so lovely.  And gummy bear flavored lip balm (plus many, many other candy flavors in this shop) is a must for any tween girl's stocking. (and could someone--anyone--just buy me that Beefeater ring?--because I really would wear it--yes, even to work at my corporate job...)

So, what's your stocking stuffer plan?  Got one?  Well, no worries if you don't because you don't need one.  Peruse what is here and go from there--little delights are certain to find you...(listed from the left by row)

4 comments:

Cronopia said...

lovely!!

Cronopia said...

lovely!!

VisuaLingual said...

Awesome! Thank you so much for including our seed bomb/slinger kit!

Unknown said...

Comprarle o hacerle los juguetes a los http://www.todo-bebe.com/ es muy divertidos, porque así podrás compartir mas tiempo con tu pequeño.